This is a fantastic opportunity to cruise Norway’s breathtaking fjordlands! You’ll enjoy a kaleidoscope of incredible images from gentle slopes, towering peaks capped in dazzling snow, remote mountain farms clinging to steep hillsides and dramatic waterfalls. Explore idyllic fjord villages and visit historic Bergen on what promises to be a magical voyage.
The cruise departs London Tilbury on Thursday the 19th April and returns on Thursday the 26th April.
Below is the itinerary of the cruise and full details of the cruise is HERE
The flights are with Ryanair to Gatwick, which is handy to link up to London Tilbury, if budget permitted the best option would be with Cityjet to London City airport but can be quite pricey. We have done sample flights from Dublin but you could fly from any part of Ireland to connect to Tilbury. Please note we have included checked luggage with Ryanair as part of the whole cost.
There is a whole host of things included in the cruise including;
- Delicious full board cuisine.
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
- Captain’s Cocktail Party (cruises of 6 nights or more).
- Self service tea & coffee (6am to midnight).
- Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes.
- Daytime activities and leisure facilities.
- Guest speaker and arts & crafts (cruises of 5 nights or more).
- Porterage of luggage, port to cabin.
- Port Taxes.
This cruise is with Cruise and Maritime and represents fantastic value for money! Should you wish to stay in London, there is a great offer on the Good Hotel London at only 39.50EUR per person per night.